Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari delivered Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2019. He urged the individuals of the Lok Sabha to pass it to shop lives of lakhs of folks that get killed every 12 months in avenue injuries.
Under this bill, the government seeks to amend the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988. It additionally proposes developing a National Transportation Policy to make clean hints for transportation of passengers and items. Apart from that, this bill seeks to simplify the 0.33 birthday party insurance for motor cars.
Important Features of the Bill
• The Motor Vehicle (modification) Bill 2019 amends the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 to address problems like the law of taxi aggregators, third-celebration insurance, and road safety.
• This Bill seeks maximum accountability for 1/3 party insurance in case of a automobile coincidence at Rs 10 lakh in case of loss of life and Rs. Five Lakh in case of grievous damage.
• This bill also defines recommendations for cabs to be finalized by way of crucial authorities.
• Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill promotes the digitalization of a few particular services. For instance, offerings like licenses or permits, application filing manner, receipt of money (which includes fines), and alternate address.
• The Bill legal state governments to make certain the electronic monitoring and enforcement of road protection on national highways, country highways, and urban roads.
• The Bill also modifies the compensation and insurance provisions in case of motor vehicle accidents.
Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari said in Lok Sabha that greater than 1.50 lakh human beings die, and 5 lakh people have injured annually in street injuries. The change Bill proposes to exclude a clause of the Motor Vehicle Act to determine how to maintain their registers for using licenses, centralize vehicle registration facts, and reap standardization.HP Forest Guard Result 2019: Himachal Pradesh Forest Department will soon put up the HP Forest Guard Result 2019 and the Date for Verification of Evaluation Parameters. All such applicants who have appeared within the HP Forest Guard examination can check their results and date for verification at the legitimate website-http://forp.Hp.Gov.In.
It is to be referred to that HP Forest Guard Written Examination turned into held on 30 July 2019. Earlier HP Forest Department had released the revised timetable for the HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2019.
According to the agenda, gathering results from UHF-Nauni via respective Circles and interpreting solution sheets with adding ot PET Marks and practice of Merit List is constant from 15th July to 18 July 2019.
As the agenda, the declaration of date for verification of evaluation parameters may be started from nineteenth July to 25th July. The Merit-List and Declaration of Final Result compilation may be announced on the twenty-ninth 30th of July 2019.