Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari delivered Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2019 in the Parliament. He urged the individuals of the Lok Sabha to pass it to shop lives of lakhs of folks that get killed every 12 months in avenue injuries.
Under this Bill government seeks to amend the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988. It additionally proposes the development of a National Transportation Policy to make clean hints for transportation of passengers and items. Apart from that, this bill seeks to simplify the 0.33 birthday party insurance for motor cars.
Important Features of the Bill
• The Motor Vehicle (modification) Bill 2019 amends the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 to address problems like law of taxi aggregators, third celebration insurance and road safety.
• This Bill seeks maximum accountability for 1/3 party insurance in case of a automobile coincidence at Rs 10 lakh in case of loss of life and Rs. Five Lakh in case of grievous damage.
• This bill also defines recommendations for cabs in an effort to be finalized by way of crucial authorities.
• Motor Vehicle (amendment) Bill promotes the digitalization of a few particular services. For instance offerings like – Issue of licenses or permits, application filing manner, receipt of money (which include fines), and alternate of address.
• The Bill legal state governments to make certain the electronic monitoring and enforcement of road protection on national highways, country highways, and urban roads.
• The Bill also modifies the compensation and insurance provisions in case of motor vehicle accidents.
Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari said in Lok Sabha that greater than 1.50 lakh human beings die and 5 lakh people injured annually in street injuries. The change Bill proposes to exclude a clause of the Motor Vehicle Act to determine how to maintain their registers for using licenses, to centralize vehicle registration facts and reap standardization.HP Forest Guard Result 2019: Himachal Pradesh Forest Department will soon put up the HP Forest Guard Result 2019 and additionally the Date for Verification of Evaluation Parameters. All such applicants who have appeared within the HP Forest Guard examination can check their end result and date for verification at the legitimate website-http://forp.Hp.Gov.In.
It is to be referred to that HP Forest Guard Written Examination turned into held on 30 July 2019. Earlier HP Forest Department had released the revised time table for the HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2019.
According to the agenda, the gathering of results from UHF-Nauni via respective Circles and interpreting of solution sheets with adding ot PET Marks and practise of Merit List is constant from 15th July to 18 July 2019.
As the agenda, the declaration of date for verification of evaluation parameters may be started from nineteenth July to 25th July. The compilation of Merit-List and Declaration of Final Result may be announced on twenty ninth-30th July 2019.